IT Technical Health Check
Claim your FREE IT Technical Health Check
Not sure if your business IT is up to scratch? Not sure if you need investment in your systems, or if they meet your requirements anymore? Not sure how to start an IT refresh for your business?
A good start is our FREE IT Technical Health Check. We visit your site (please read T&Cs below) for approximately 30-45 minutes to take an overview of your IT systems and have a chat with you and your staff, gauge your general IT usuage and then give you some advice based on this, not just on the day but a more formal follow up report as well. We find it takes a fresh pair of eyes to look at your systems and deduce whether or not they are meeting your requirements anymore. Sometimes it can just be a few niggles, or current support isn't quite working out, but once we can complete our IT Technical Health Check we find you will have a better idea of your business IT and future requirements.
There is no obligation, we will leave you some advice and follow up with an in-depth report, but please use this as a tool to guage whether you are ready for the growth of IT in the workplace. We will leave with some advice about our support agreements, how they facilitate this growth and you will better understand how your business uses IT, and what you require to ensure that runs smoothly, now and in the future.
Speak with one of our trained consultants now, we can book your FREE IT Health Check and we could be with you sooner than you think!
Call: 02921 25 55 25
Or fill in our online form here for a callback from one of our consultants.
Terms and Conditions
1. The free IT health check is limited to 40 workstations, 4 servers, and 30 perhiperal devices.
2. We will spend approximately 30-45 minutes at your site, which must be within 35 miles of our head office post code, outside of this distance please contact us in advance so we can meet your requirements.
3. Our consultants are happy to help with any advice on the day, but they are IT Health Check specialists and may not be able to help with any issues with your IT on the day itself. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this before allocating you a consultant.
4. If you have any custom hardware/software please mention this when booking your free IT health check, as it may require a different consultant attending your site.
5. We will leave you our contact details, please feel free to contact the head office to verify any information you receive on the day.